DC's Finest 2011 Cure for Cystic Fibrosis Golf Outing
Welcome to the first annual DC's Finest Cystic Fibrosis 2011 Golf Outing.
We appreciate your dedication and support to finding a cure for Cystic Fibrosis.
- Where: Redgate Golf Course
- When: Monday August 15, 2011 @ 9AM
- Why: To Help Raise Money to Find a Cure for Cystic Fibrosis
- Hosts: DC's Finest Honorees Brendon Silver & Jason Miller
DC's Finest Honorees, Brendon Silver and Jason Miller, invite you to participate in DC's Finest Cystic Fibrosis Golf Tournament. The tournament will be held on Monday August 15, 2011 at Redgate Golf Course in Rockville, Maryland.
This is a great opportunity to get out of the office and network with collegues and peers who provide support for finding a cure for this horrible disease.
- 18 holes of golf at Redgate Golf Course
- Closest to the Pin Challenge
- Hole-in-one Competition
- Longest Drive Competition
- Free Lunch
- Two Free Drink Tickets
- Amazing Networking Opportunities
Your dedication and support to help find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you on the tee.
Brendon Silver & Jason Miller
No news items have been published.